Monthly Archives: March 2015
To Find Out, See If You Can Say “Yes” To These 5 Simple Questions
- Are you absolutely certain that your data IS being backed up DAILY to a secure, remote location?
- Does your IT person conduct a TEST RESTORE of your data at LEAST once a month – and then give you a report to validate all the data is there?
- Do you know exactly how fast your network could be back up and running if your server broke down or a disaster happened?
- If you had to access your data in an emergency, would you know how to even if your IT guy wasn’t around to help you?
- Does your IT person give you a weekly report to verify your network is being monitored 24-7-365 for hackers, viruses and even internal attacks?
If you don’t know the answers to these basic questions about your company’s data and computer network, then you’re taking a BIG gamble by putting a LOT of faith into someone doing the right thing.
Free IT Assessment Reveals The Truth
That’s why I’d like to offer you a free, no-obligation, no-sales pressure IT Assessment conducted at your office to evaluate your current backup and disaster recovery system as well as your network’s security and overall health.
Get a peek behind the curtain and learn about the world’s fastest remote desktop management tool on the market. Hear from Data-Tech’s Versa Managed Services lead engineer, Jonathon Blacklidge provide an Introduction to Managed Services with Kaseya.
During this session you will learn:
What is automation?
Manual IT senerios
Automated IT scenarios
Kaseya Feature Overview
Antivirus installation and monitoring