Data-Tech has partnered with Dell SonicWALL—the leader in advanced network security, secure remote access and data protection—to offer our customers the very best available security on the market in the form of Firewall-as-a-Service.
What does “As-a-Service” mean? Experts say this is the future of IT. Moreover, this model allows business organizations to pay for vital information technology WITHOUT the large up-front costs of the past. Learn all about the as-a-Service model here.
The Future of IT Security
FWaaS opens the door for businesses of any size to incorporate a world class security solution with NO upfront costs. FWaaS is billed as an affordable monthly operational expense, much like an electric bill. What’s more, additional add-ons to the security appliance—such as Global Management System and DPI-SSL—are included for no additional charge.
To Find Out, See If You Can Say “Yes” To These 5 Simple Questions
- Are you absolutely certain that your data IS being backed up DAILY to a secure, remote location?
- Does your IT person conduct a TEST RESTORE of your data at LEAST once a month – and then give you a report to validate all the data is there?
- Do you know exactly how fast your network could be back up and running if your server broke down or a disaster happened?
- If you had to access your data in an emergency, would you know how to even if your IT guy wasn’t around to help you?
- Does your IT person give you a weekly report to verify your network is being monitored 24-7-365 for hackers, viruses and even internal attacks?
If you don’t know the answers to these basic questions about your company’s data and computer network, then you’re taking a BIG gamble by putting a LOT of faith into someone doing the right thing.
Free IT Assessment Reveals The Truth
That’s why I’d like to offer you a free, no-obligation, no-sales pressure IT Assessment conducted at your office to evaluate your current backup and disaster recovery system as well as your network’s security and overall health.
Get a peek behind the curtain and learn about the world’s fastest remote desktop management tool on the market. Hear from Data-Tech’s Versa Managed Services lead engineer, Jonathon Blacklidge provide an Introduction to Managed Services with Kaseya.
During this session you will learn:
What is automation?
Manual IT senerios
Automated IT scenarios
Kaseya Feature Overview
Antivirus installation and monitoring
What If There Were A Way To Eliminate The Cost And Hassle of Office Network Upgrades Forever?
Data-Tech is your partner in providing secure Cloud Computing Services that can increase productivity, flexibility and profitability in your business. With well planned Hosted Applications, Servers and Backup, we can deliver peace of mind to help you stop worrying about technology and focus on what really matters in your business.