Category Archives: Network Security
To Find Out, See If You Can Say “Yes” To These 5 Simple Questions
- Are you absolutely certain that your data IS being backed up DAILY to a secure, remote location?
- Does your IT person conduct a TEST RESTORE of your data at LEAST once a month – and then give you a report to validate all the data is there?
- Do you know exactly how fast your network could be back up and running if your server broke down or a disaster happened?
- If you had to access your data in an emergency, would you know how to even if your IT guy wasn’t around to help you?
- Does your IT person give you a weekly report to verify your network is being monitored 24-7-365 for hackers, viruses and even internal attacks?
If you don’t know the answers to these basic questions about your company’s data and computer network, then you’re taking a BIG gamble by putting a LOT of faith into someone doing the right thing.
Free IT Assessment Reveals The Truth
That’s why I’d like to offer you a free, no-obligation, no-sales pressure IT Assessment conducted at your office to evaluate your current backup and disaster recovery system as well as your network’s security and overall health.